Home / Our Services / Taxation / Self Assessment

Self Assessment

If one of the following apply to you, you’ll need to complete a Self Assessment tax return each year:
  • You’re a company director
  • You earned over Self Employment income
  • You earn over £2,500 from renting out property
  • You earn over £10,000 from savings or investment income
  • Your dividend income is over £10,000
  • You made profit from selling shares, a second home or other assets subject to Capital Gains tax

Those new to Self Assessment will need to register by 5 October. Paper returns must be submitted by 31 October and online returns (plus payment) by 31 January.

Late submissions will be subject to penalties and incorrect submissions risk HMRC enquiries, so planning ahead is essential.

We can help you:
  • Register and complete your returns accurately
  • Calculate your tax liability
  • Help to reduce your tax liability
  • Ensure you know how much is owed and when
  • File the return online before the deadline


Need Help?

Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Or just call us now

0333 772 0263 [email protected]

Get A Quote